Please take the time to complete our instruction sheet as completely as possible.
To print out an Instruction Sheet, click one of the buttons below.
Documents: Specifically list all documents to be served including blank forms (e.g. domestic relations) when required. Please provide 2 sets of each document to be served, in the event substituted service is required.
- Last Date To Serve: When applicable, please provide date.
- Rush: When requesting rush service, please call our office to ensure immediate performance for the requested assignment.
- Name Of Party To Be Served: The name of the party that you provide should be exactly the same as it is on the document(s) to be served. Also you must state the capacity: individual, partnership, corporation, fictitious, etc. If service is upon a corporation or partnership, please indicate name of partner or officer and title.
- Witness Fees: Please indicate when applicable.
- Special Instructions: Any information that will assist us in expediting your assignment should be included. Best time and place to serve, aka's, etc. should be considered.
Due to conflicting law and different interpretation, it is not clear as to the time by which a subpoena must be served. Some subpoenas must be served 15 days before the appearance date, some require "reasonable notice" and some can be served after the date shown on the subpoena because the case is trailing. If you have a specific deadline for service, please indicate so on the service instructions where it says, "Last Date To Serve." When requesting the subpoena to be handled on a rush basis, there will be an additional $35.00 - $45.00 charge added to the routine service charge. This rush charge will be billed only once no matter how many times the service is attempted before service is effected or canceled. This charge will be made whether or not the service is completed. If you do not indicate a specific requirement, we will serve the documents on a routine basis.
RE: WITNESS FEES
Please be advised that on all United States District Court subpoenas a fee must be tendered at the time of service. Please provide a check for the witness. On all state court subpoenas, if your check is attached, it will be tendered to the witness at the time of service, unless otherwise instructed. On some state court subpoenas, the custodian of records will not accept a subpoena without a fee. The instruction sheet above is in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF). Before downloading the instruction sheet, be sure you have the freely-available Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Just click the "Get Acrobat Reader" graphic to download the freely available Acrobat Reader Utility. Then double-click the executable and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.